What’s new in liferay 7?
Liferay 7 was a major release that introduces several new features and improvements over previous versions of Liferay.
Here are some of the notable new features in Liferay 7:
- Modular architecture: It will allows developers to build and deploy individual components as separate modules with modular architecture. This makes it easier to develop, test, and deploy Liferay components.
- Content Management System (CMS): Liferay 7 includes a new CMS that provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for managing content, pages, and sites. The CMS allows users to create and manage content without the need for technical skills.
- Personalized experiences: Liferay 7 introduces features for creating personalized experiences for users based on their preferences, behaviors, and interests. This includes features for segmenting and targeting audiences, and for personalizing the content and layout of pages.
- Improved performance: Liferay 7 includes faster page loading times, improved scalability, and reduced resource utilization.
- Improved security: Liferay 7 includes several security improvements, including support for OAuth2 and OpenID Connect, improved password policies, and enhanced access control.
- Microservices support: Liferay 7 includes support for building and deploying microservices, which are small, independent, and modular components that can be deployed and managed separately. This allows developers to build and deploy Liferay components as microservices, making it easier to manage and scale their applications.
These are just some of the new features and improvements in Liferay 7. If you are considering upgrading to Liferay 7, it is important to carefully evaluate your specific needs and requirements, and to consult with an expert in Liferay development.
Leave a Reply